Best school in KR puram
Indian School of Excellence is in the process of affiliation with Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. 2017-18 will be the first batch of the school starting from June. Currently the school is admitting students from Nursery to Grade VII.
For admission to Nursery, LKG & UKG and Grade I criteria are as follows
Acceptable Age Groups as on June 1st
Nursery – 2.5 yrs as on 31st May 2017
LKG – 3.5 yrs as on 31st May 2017
UKG – 4.5 yrs as on 31st May 2017
Grade I – 5.5 yrs as on 31st May 2017
For Grade II to Grade VII following are the criteria
· As per the standard CBSE norms
Process of admission
· The first step is to fill the enquiry form.
· Enquiry is Interaction with the Admissions Counselor followed by a campus tour.
· Purchase and registration of application form and the following submission of
– Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution.
– Documents(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
– Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths.
– Four passport sized photographs of the student, 2 photographs of each parent.
– An interaction with the Principal.
– Payment of fees on confirmation of admission.
We encourage our students to explore a broad range of interests, discover their passions, and make a difference in the world. We accept applications for the fall semester from August through January (through March for transfer applicants) for admission to our School .