Indian School of Excellence to stand out among different schools by having a unique blend of teaching methods, curriculum, creative teaching enablers and also focus on the students overall development.
INDIAN SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE
- A conscious mix of Indian aesthetics and modern technology
- An intensive mentoring programme for both students and staff
- Junior teachers would be mentored by the seniors and every student in the school would have an exclusive mentor who not only would take care of the academic needs, but also the emotional needs of the child.
- A special programme on nurturing creativity with a focus on eliminating the natural barriers through several activities.
- Implementation of ‘creative teaching model’ for transacting the curriculum in which the teachers would match their teaching style to the learning styles of students.
- Formation of ‘oracle platform’ to develop leadership among children, make them fearless and to make them patriotic and yet remain global.
- Real life project works with community focus that the students would take up to understand the society and their responsibilities towards society.
Our goal is to create enlightened and empowered young men and women for whom success comes naturally. Indian School of Excellence realises the gravity of its responsibilities in making the young child into a responsible citizen of the future. Hence, it promises to itself and the society on the following core aspects of education.
Quality education – Indian School of Excellence offers rich, holistic and academically rigorous education that draws on local and global perspectives.
Love for learning – Indian School of Excellence empowers students with the skills of critical thinking, creative thinking and love for continuous learning.
Foundation for values – Indian School of Excellence instills in children the timeless values that are integral to living an interdependent, equitable and fulfilled life.
Student empowerment – Indian School of Excellence fosters student ownership of their learning, developing confidence, self-esteem and the skills to meet the challenges that confront them today and in the future.
Global citizens – Indian School of Excellence teaches children to be global citizens, capable of adapting to changing situations and challenges.